Finally! A simple plug-in specifically created to add electronic exhibit stickers to your PDF files within Adobe Acrobat Standard or Pro (versions 9, X or XI) and now the free Adobe Acrobat Reader IX. Because this is a plug-in, there is no new software to install. If you already have any of the Adobe Acrobat products you can use the digital E-Stickers. If you are a Nuance or Nitro user, no problem. Simply work with your PDFs in your program of choice and when you are ready to add exhibit labels, open your PDFs with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader XI, select your E-Sticker and stamp away. Powerful features such as the ability to auto-number or letter, make it a breeze to digitally exhibit sticker hundreds of PDFs at a time. It even keeps track of the last number/letter you used. All E-Sticker products give you the ability to:
- automatically increment numbers or letters (blast through hundreds of documents quickly!)
- add an optional prefix before your exhibit number/letter
- manually override incrementing feature if you need to use unique characters
User Guides (Click to download PDF):
ExhibitSticker.com is a subsidiary of The Exhibit Company. For over 17 years, The Exhibit Company has been providing visual consulting services, presentation design and in-trial support for litigators across the country. One of our oldest and dearest clients called us in a panic one afternoon. She was the paralegal on very large case with over a 1,000 exhibits and deadlines fast approaching. We developed a digital E-Sticker solution that saved her client over $1,000 (or more) and saved her precious time which she didn't have to spare. Our client's options were simple...the old way or the new E-Sticker way:
The old way:
- print out the first page of over 1,000 exhibits which were already in PDF format (hard cost incurred),
- hand sticker each and every document with Tabbies or some other brand of physical exhibit sticker (labor and hard costs incurred),
- type up an additional label with the exhibit number and affix to the Tabbie sticker [her client did not want any handwritten exhibit stickers and she did not have a Tabbies template to print on] (labor and hard costs incurred),
- re-scan all of the documents with the new exhibit sticker, (hard cost incurred - outsourced to vendor),
- painstakingly replace the existing first page of each exhibit with the newly scanned document within the PDF (labor and hard costs incurred),
- maintain control of all the documents throughout the life of the 5 steps above (labor and hard costs incurred).
The new E-Sticker digital way:
That's it. Two steps instead of six, countless hours of time saved and no outsourcing costs. All for the price of a billable hour...if that. If you happen to have your own case study you would like to share with others regarding how beneficial the E-Sticker has been for you, please drop us a line. We would love to share your experience with others who are looking for a better way tackle the tedious exhibit sticker process.
- open up PDF exhibit, enter starting number and E-Sticker your PDF (fraction of the time of hand sticking and hand numbering),
- go to next document and add sticker (it will automatically increment to the next number) (almost no time involved)
Best Sellers & Most Robust E-Stickers
By far our most popular product is the All-In-One E-Sticker. We call it the All-In-One because with these E-Stickers your choices are almost limitless. We also are excited to announce three new styles of the All-In-One! With these new styles you will be able to enter the case name, cause number, deponent name or anything else you might need to customize your E-Sticker.
We’ve added a few new features to the All-In-One, including the ability to increment by letters, manually enter any combination of letter/numbers or special characters and 4 new colors!
The All-In-One Properties Panel
Check out this quick video which walks you through how to use the All-In-One E-Sticker.
Other E-Sticker Products Include: